Warrior Run Development Corporation, a third-generation, family-owned and operated property management company, is seeking a reliable, motivated worker to join our team as a Building & Grounds Maintenance Superintendent. This full-time position is responsible for maintaining buildings and grounds in various locations. This position requires local, daily travel.
We are seeking Building & Grounds Maintenance Superintendents in the following locations:
- One position for the Sayre, Towanda and Dushore areas
- Two positions for the Orwigsburg, Coaldale, Tamaqua, Girardville, Frackville, Ashland, and Mt. Carmel areas
- One position for the Kane, St. Mary’s, and Emporium areas
All positions are full-time and start at $16/hour.
Hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., except for emergency on-call hours.
We are seeking part-time Building and Grounds Maintenance Superintendents in the following locations:
- One position in the Fredonia area
This position is part-time and starts at $16/hour.
Hours vary with this position. Please inquire when calling.
Warrior Run Development Corporation is the property management division of The Yoder Group with properties located throughout the state of Pennsylvania. We are a third generation, family-owned and family-operated business headquartered in Turbotville, Pennsylvania.
Since our founding in 1957, our business has built upon the values of innovation, quality and excellent customer service. We created Warrior Run Development Corporation to provide residential property management and affordable and luxury housing for all members of our community.
The Yoder Group’s commitment to our community runs deep. From volunteering for affordable housing committees, borough councils and chambers of commerce, to taking care of the environment through using alternate energy sources and energy-efficiency in our properties – The Yoder Group cares.
The Yoder Group’s Warrior Run Development Corporation serves more than 86 housing complexes, with more than 2,400 affordable housing units.
Warrior Run Development Corporation provides thorough training and support for our employees. We have an excellent employee retention rate and seek committed employees. Join our family-owned and operated business for a great working environment, competitive pay, and a fulfilling career.
The responsibilities of Building and Grounds Maintenance Superintendent with Warrior Run Development Corporation include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and improvement of buildings and facilities, equipment, including performing repairs, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance in a timely manner
- Working background experience in the following skills: General plumbing, A/C and HVAC, Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Drywalling, Floor Care, General Cleaning and Grounds Care
- Operates and maintains a variety of hand and power tools and equipment
- Conducts regularly-scheduled preventative maintenance inspections and repairs on a daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedule -Prepares property for inspections
- Inspects vacant units, ensuring turnovers are complete, identifying and addressing needs
- Walks the grounds and common areas, removing debris from lawns, gardens, parking areas, and indoor spaces
- Responsible for snow and ice removal from sidewalks, walkways, steps
Candidate must be available for some weekend and holiday work, as well as emergency call response. Ability to stand, walk, bend, use stairs, climb ladders, and lift or carry. Neat appearance, customer-service minded, reliable, and confidentiality desired. Daily local travel required. Business cell phone provided for business use only. Must have own transportation and possess valid PA driver’s license. Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required.
Competitive hourly wage and benefit package included.
The position offered is a full-time position located in various locations in Pennsylvania. Warrior Run Development Corporation offers great benefits including medical, dental, a 401(k) program, holiday, vacation and paid sick time off, life insurance, and more. Opportunity to obtain further certifications once hired.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with emergency on-call hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please call (570)649-5918 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.