This institution is an equal opportunity housing provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form found online at or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us   by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202)69-7442, or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Equal Housing Opportunity Handicap Accessible



Return to Affordable Living


Copyright ©  - The Yoder Group - All rights reserved    Privacy Statement